In order to better serve our clients and patients, we offer telemedicine appointments. You can connect with the same doctors you know and trust; from the comfort of your home through your smartphone.
What does this mean for you?
Nothing changes at the hospital at all. We’d love to continue to see you and your pet in person, and please remember to be sure to always call in case of emergency.
Some important details:
● Telemedicine connects you with one of our Seattle Veterinary Associates doctors.
● Consultations will cost $61.80
● Not all ailments are good fits for telemedicine. We will be up-front with you and conservative as always.
Please note, telemedicine is meant to supplement, and not replace, your pet’s office visits. Any in-person follow up will be billed separately. Currently, only clients with smartphones will be able to utilize this service.
We only offer telehealth services to patients with whom we have an active, existing relationship.
Below are examples of ailments which are often fit for digital care, but please remember that this list does not guarantee your pet will not have to come into the hospital for additional tests/an in-person exam.
● Coughing, Sneezing, URI signs
● Diabetic Care and Management
● External parasites (fleas, ticks, mites, etc.)
● Gastrointestinal upsets, intestinal parasites
● Hospice care
● Lameness evaluations
● Limited mobility patients and clients